Garmin Bark Limiter Deluxe Replacement Battery Assembly
Protect the lithium-ion battery in your Bark Limiter Deluxe with this battery and housing. Battery life is normally around 3 months depending number of corrections and activeness of the dog.
Part Number: 010-11867-10
Steps to replace the Garmin Bark Limiter Battery:
- Remove the four security screws from the corners of the device.
- Lift up the battery assembly.
- Discount the battery connector from the device.
- With the new battery assembly, connect the battery connector to the device.
- Verify that the gasket is not damaged and that it is completely seated in the groove.
- Hold the battery assembly and the device firmly together, and replace all four security screws without tightening.
- Verify that the battery assembly and the device are aligned with no gaps.
- Tighten the screws evenly.