Lion Country Supply is proud to announce that as of January 1st, 2018, we will now be accepting trade-ins on Tri-Tronics and Garmin E-Collar systems, extra collars, and handhelds. The trade-in value you receive will be used towards the purchase of a brand new Garmin, SportDOG, DT Systems, or Dogtra system through Lion Country Supply. We will be accepting both working AND non-working electronics. Please include chargers and accessories if available.
Garmin Astro 430
Garmin Astro 320
Garmin Astro 220
Garmin Alpha 100
Garmin T5 Mini
Garmin TT15 Mini
Garmin PT10, PT6, PT5
Tri-Tronics G2 and G3
You will need to print out the following form in order to continue.
If you do not have the availability of a printer, please review form and handwrite on a sheet of paper the information we are requesting.
- If your equipment is dirty or skunked, please give it a quick cleaning such as a wipe down before sending it to us.
- Please charge the equipment before sending it to us.
- Include any chargers that originally came with the equipment.
- If any equipment is non-functional, please label it.
Once you have filled out the print-out document, please choose one of the two options available:
1. Print out and fill in the Trade-In Document provided above.
2. Place both the document and equipment in a box and send it to us.
3. Once we receive the box, we will inspect the contents and test the equipment.
4. Once we are finished inspecting the old equipment, we will contact you and provide you with an offer for your trade-in.
5. If you accept our offer, then you may continue with your purchase and we will credit your order with the value of the purchase. If you do not accept the offer, we will send you back your equipment that you had sent to us.
6. Once the transaction is complete, we will send the new product and you are finished!
1. Purchase and complete your transaction through our website, phone, or storefront.
2. When finished, you will send us your old equipment including the trade-in form and the old equipment to our store.
3. Once we have obtained the trade-in, we will take a look and inspect the trade-in.
4. When the inspection is completed, we will contact you with a value for your equipment and refund you the trade-in value to the account that was used for the purchase.