Nelson Bucket Heater for Kennels Easy to assemble bucket heater kit. You obtain the conduit pipe (1-1/4” EMT conduit pipe) and we furnish the rest. Conduit pipe protects cord from chewing and prevents bucket from tipping and spilling. Heater fastens to bottom of pipe. Heavy-duty 12 foot electrical cord extends through pipe and out top. “Release” bracket allows conduit pipe to lift up for bucket removal and cleaning. Works in all bucket types – metal, plastic and rubber, up to 5-gallon capacity.
- Thermostatically controlled electric heater. 200 watts @ 120 volts…keeps water at 40 – 50 F. and costs little to operate. Waterproof, sealed in epoxy.
- Copper tubing protects cord from chewing and will not corrode.
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel bracket secures heater to bucket.
- Security chain (400 lb. test) snaps on fence and prevents heater cord from being pulled into dog run. Heavy-duty electric cord and grounded plug.
- Stainless steel coil spring protects tubular heating element from damage by impact.