Lion Country Supply Says:
You know you’re a REAL “Dog Person” IF:
- You have the latest model of almost every brand of “e-collar” made.
- You have memorized the phone numbers of the 3 nearest shooting preserves, but can’t remember your own cell phone number.
- You prefer the smell of your wet dog over the smell of cheap perfume.
- You have a pack of Beagles named after the last 6 Presidents. (One is named “Bush II”, of course.)
- The rear seat of your SUV has never been in the “UP” position.
- You are able to operate the Garmin “ASTRO” and “ALPHA” as multi-dog systems with no problems at all.
- You can’t wait to get your hands on the latest Garmin / Tritronics and Sport Dog products.
- You can ID the Grade of any UGARTECHEA side-by-side shotgun with simply a quick glance.
- There is a dog box in your vehicle year-round.
- You bring all the dogs into the house on sub-zero nights and throw a “Canine-Bash” for them.
- The dates for Lion Country Supply’s annual “Bird Dog Days” are already written on your calendar.
- You buy your vehicles suited for hunting and field-trials, not family use.
- You spend more per month on dog food and vet bills than you do for household expenses.
- You know the actual neck-sizing measurements for collars for every one of your dogs.
- You stop in to “Lion Country Supply Storefront” just to meet staff and place a face with the telephone voice with whom you always order.
- You remember the whelping dates of all your litters, but can’t remember your kids’ birthdays.
- You know who invented the “Wonder String” training lead.
- You have the LCS Whelping Box Plans memorized.
- Your spanking-new velour truck seats are covered with muddy paw prints.
- You sometimes kiss the dog and bark at your spouse.
- You often spend a week’s pay on shotgun ammo.
- You own multiple bird dogs AND hounds and love ‘em all!
- You have more videos of your dogs running than of your children growing up.
- Most of your friends will never ride in your new $40,000 truck, but your dogs have already claimed the full-sized rear seat.
–Jack Sankey, LCS Customer Service