Garmin Tri-Tronics PRO 550 Training System
Garmin PRO 550 Plus PT10 Collar System
If you are searching for a system that has it all then look no further. The Garmin Tri-Tronics Pro 550 remote trainer has a built-in bark collar plus beacon lights and 21 levels of momentary or continuous stimulation. This is an extremely versatile, top of the line remote training collar that will work for any type of dog you may have and the training you may need. Whether you need this for day to day obedience training or in the field as an avid field professional who needs advanced field work and training with your working dogs, the Garmin Pro 550 will fit your needs.
- Beacon Lights - Controlled by Remote.
- Built In BarkLimiter Feature.
- 21 Stimulation Levels
- Toggle Switch to Change between PT 10 Collar Dog Devices.
- Expandable to 3 Dogs (additional receiver purchases required).
- Optional to Add the Garmin Upland Beeper (sold separately).
- Waterproof Pro 550 Handheld and PT 10 Dog Device (1 Meter/30 Min).
- Handheld Floats in water.
- Up to 1 Mile Range.
- Changeable Contact Points (short or long) to customize for your dog.
- No External Antenna on the PT 10 Collar.
- Rechargeable (and/or user replaceable) Ion-Lithium Batteries in Pro 550 Handheld and Garmin PT 10 Collar.
- Battery life up to 80 hours on Transmitter and 60 hours on Receiver.
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Garmin Tri-Tronics PRO PT10 Collar Color Options:
- Garmin Pro 550 Handhelds are color coded for: Black, Red, and Blue (Please be aware when making your color selection).
Garmin Tri-Tronics PRO 550 Handheld Transmitter:
- Dog Selector Toggle for up to 3 PT 10 Dog Devices
- Toggle Switch allows you to easily select continuous or momentary mode
- "A" setting on stimulation toggle allows accessory and remote Beacon Light operation
- "V" setting on intensity dial activates the non-stimulating Vibration feature
- The 2 black buttons control the 21 levels of continuous or momentary corrections
- Rechargeable Garmin Li-Ion Battery Last Approx. 80 hours
- Replaceable Garmin Li-Ion Battery *will last 3 to 5 years with proper use, charging and storage
- LED Battery Charging Indicator Light
- Fixed External Antenna
- Lanyard Connection loop
- Constructed from Lexan Materials
- Waterproof (IPX7 Rating)
- Rubberized Grip
- Weight 7.8 oz
Garmin Tri-Tronics PRO PT10 Dog Collar Features (for use with either Garmin PRO 550 or Garmin PRO 70):
- Built In Beacon Lights
- Built In Bark Limiter can be activated on collar
- Uses 3/4" wide straps - Pick your own colors at Lion Country Supply
- Waterproof receiver and collar
- No External Antenna
- Rechargeable Garmin Li-Ion Battery with approximately 60 hours of battery life (batteries last 3 to 5 years with proper usage/charging & are user replaceable)
- Charging ports are protected from water, trash and debris during collar use. No covers to remove to charge.
- Built-in LED battery charging indication light and test light
- Lexan Plastic Molded Receiver Case to withstand against all types of hunting and training activities
- On/Off button on the back side of the collar
- Weight: 3.5 oz (98 g)
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 3.1" x 1.7" x 1.7" (7.8 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Works with Garmin Pro 550 Handheld
- Works with Garmin Pro 70 Handheld
What is in the Garmin PRO 550 Box
- 1 Garmin Pro 550 Handheld Transmitter
- 1 Garmin PT 10 Collar
- 1 Receiver Collar Charging Clip
- 1 Splitter Cable
- 1 AC Adapter
- Long and Short Contact Points Set with 3/4” Wrench
- Owner’s Manual
Garmin PRO 550 Owners Manual:
|Garmin PRO 550 Manual
Which Tri-Tronics collar does this replace or is comparable to?
Tri-Tronics Pro 100, 200, 500, Field 90, Flyway and Upland Specials.
Who does this collar work best for? This collar works for a number of different dog types. Trainer/Competitors find this collar to be a versatile tool that suits their particular training style. Waterfowl hunters also like this collar because they can easily control their dog with low, medium and high stimulation levels without changing settings. Lastly, Upland bird hunters are drawn to this product because they can track their dog with the Upland Beeper.
What radio frequency does this collar use?
The Pro 550 uses the 27MHz radio frequency.
Does the receiver need to be on for the beeper to work remotely?
Yes, the receiver needs to be on the collar for the beeper to work.
|Product ReviewsClick here to review this item|
|great collar like the tone button no need to shock every time.charges quicklyvery satisfied.|
|Love the ease of use and multi function buttons. Very reliable collar. Corrections are very consistent|
|- Trent Turner, LA|
|PRO 550 is a winner!|
|This is the latest of three Tri-Tronics e-collars I have used and it has not been disappointing. I mostly use tone once the dog knows what is expected but I am assured that I can reach out with momentary stimulation when I need to. This was an excellent purchase.|
|- Mike, PA|
|This is a great product. I particularly like the tone feature. I started my dogs training out with a tone and then a shock. Now my dog hears the tone and responds to the command with out a shock most of the time.|
|- Eddie hale, TX|