Dogtra 2700 Train and Beep
The Dogtra 2700T&B e-collar is designed for upland hunting, giving you more control and locate ability on long ranging bird dogs.
The 1-mile range receiver/beeper horn alerts ‘Pointing’ or ‘Pointing & Running’ motion and has three stimulation modes: new HPP vibration, and Nick/Constant stimulation.
The Dogtra 2700T&B comes with unique single-body design that eliminates bulkiness and reduces the risk of catching on obstacles while in the field.
- 1 Mile Range
- High Output
- Nick/Constant/HPP Stimulation
- 127-Levels with LCD Screen
- Receiver and Beeper Horn
- Adjustable Sound Level
- Fully Waterproof
- For Dogs as Small as 35 pounds.
Updated Receiver/Beeper Horn:
- 3 beeper mode: ‘Pointing’, ‘Pointing & Running’, ‘Locate’.
- Automatic ‘Pointing’ or ‘Pointing & Running’ beeping motion alert via built-in sensor.
- ‘Locate’ beeping via transmitter input.
- New accelerometer sensor, advanced 3-axis sensor for improved accuracy, to determine ‘Pointing’ or ‘Running’ motion.
- New HPP (High Performance Pager) vibration feature.
- Nick/Constant stimulation with Advanced Contact Points.
- Compact, single-body receiver/beeper horn design.
- New transmitter design
- Locate, Pager, Nick/Constant stimulation buttons
- Beeper alert for Pointing Only or Pointing & Running
- Adjustable sound level
- 1-Mile range
Need a two dog system check out the Dogtra 2702TB.
|Product ReviewsClick here to review this item|
|Approaching 4 years of constant daily use. Collar on my Weim everyday, all day when we are outside which is pretty much all the time. Collar has been worn all the time when doing water work and have had no problem. Only charge once a week but not really necessary. Just replaced controller battery. Have to replace collar only because my dog got skunked! I have been using Dogtra collars for over 12 yrs and I feel completely confident on their reliability to perform all the time.|
|- endlesstrail, PA|