Garmin TT15 Extra Collar
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Due to circumstances outside of our control and restrictions in place by Garmin we are unable to ship any Garmin GPS related products outside the United States until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Garmin TT15 dog tracking and training device with 1” collar is for use with either the Garmin Alpha 100, Garmin Astro 320 (tracking only), or Garmin Astro 430 (tracking only). With a rechargeable battery, the TT15 provides 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration modes. Water-rated to 32 feet and tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to nine miles away. They now have LED beacon lights built-in as well as vibration mode that can be activated remotely. Featuring the new GLONASS technology installed in the receiver antenna that is top mounted for higher sensitivity. Add one to your Garmin GPS for increased training options, or an extra collar! The Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Extra Collar Comes With a Red Collar Strap!
This e-collar adds new features to the original Alpha TT10 tracking and training collar. New features are:
- A high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver that is top mounted for increased signal reception due to the tracking device picking up both the United States GPS for GPS tracking and Russian GLONASS satellites for an enhanced tracking system.
- Non-stimulating vibration and tone (use as a warning prior to tone, or as a silent recall).
- LED remote beacon lights.
- Can be tracked by the Garmin Alpha Tracking System (Alpha 100) or Astro 320 handheld (but not at the same time).
- Can be used as a tracking collar only by placing in tracking mode only for competitions as a GPS collar only for dog tracking.
- VIRB control on the collar allows you to start or stop VIRB video recording with the Alpha handheld, whether you are using as a hunting dog collar, or for training or fun.
- Top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS / GLONASS receiver gives better signal reception than GPS alone.
- Compatible with the Astro 320 (tracking functions only).
- VIRB CONTROL on the collar lets you start or stop VIRB video recording with the Alpha handheld (VIRB camera not included).
- Non-stimulating Vibration function.
- Remote activated LED light beacons for low light conditions.
- User replaceable 1" collar strap fits neck sizes between 13" and 22".
- Braided Steel collar antenna takes all the abuse a hunting dog can give it.
- USB port on collar for software updates and exporting additional GPS dog data.
- 18 levels of both Continuous and Momentary Stimulation.
- Waterproof (1 ATM -- 10 meters) TT-15 Collar is an improved designed based on the popular TT-10 collar.
- TOPO Maps and 1 Year Birds Eye with TT15 Combo.
- Chargers Included.
- Weight: 10 oz. with collar strap and antenna.
- Height: 1.75 inches.
- Width: 3.5 inches.
- Depth: 1.85 inches.
- Battery Life: 20-40 hours.
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion pack; user replaceable.
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters).
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS Antenna: Top, Black.
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: Yes
- LED Beacon Lights: Yes
- Rescue Mode: Yes
- Frequency Mode: MURS (The T5 and TT15 are only compatible with the Astro® 320, Astro 430, and Alpha™ 100. The T5 and TT15 can be configured for operation with either handheld but cannot be tracked simultaneously by both the Astro 320 and the Alpha 100).
- Replaceable Collar Straps: Yes
- Collar Compatibility: 1" (2.54 cm).
Rechargeable lithium-ion pack. Estimated 20-40 hours of battery life, depending on update rate. For instance, if the update rate is 2.5 seconds you may experience 20 hours of battery life. If the update rate is changed up to 60 seconds, you may experience 40 hours of battery life. Rescue mode preserves and extends battery life providing more time to locate the dog.
What is in the Box
- TT15 dog device with rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- 1” red collar strap (18 1/2" to 22 1/2" long)
- Standard 18” antenna mounted on collar
- Extended- range 22” antenna enclosed
- Charge clip
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- Contact points (short and long)
Can the Alpha TT15 be tracked at the same time with an Alpha100 an Astro320?
No. Although the TT15 can be tracked by either an Alpha100 or Astro320, it cannot be tracked at the same time by both since the collar has to be either in the Astro mode (tracking only) or Alpha Mode (track and train).
What’s the difference between the TT10 and the TT15 collar?
The TT15 has vibration, while the TT10 does not.
Does the TT15 have tone and vibration?
What is GPS/GLONASS?
The United States obtains tracking through GPS. Those U.S. satellites normally encircle the equator and may not always have the maximum effect, especially at northern latitudes. GLONASS uses Russian satellites that circle the earth in a relative position that is more northern. GPS combined with GLONASS allows a tracking device to obtain the highest degree of dependability and accuracy.
I’m interested in the VIRB camera. How does the TT15 work with that?
The collar allows you to start or stop the VIRB video while using the Alpha handheld.
Does it come with a warranty?
Yes. It comes with an One(1) Year Warranty.