Garmin is offering a GPS Map that includes Satellite Imagery, Topo 24K maps, Routable Roads, Parcel Boundaries, POI’s, Public Land Info, and Base Camp. These maps are compatible in your Astro320, Astro430 or your Alpha100. The maps are also compatible in an eTrex 20, 20x ,30 ,30x eTrex Touch 25, 35, 35t, GPSMAP 62s, 62st, 62stc, 64s, 64st Montana series, Oregon 600 series, Rino 650, 650t, 655t.
- Full State Coverage: HuntView maps include coverage is for the Full State and each state is sold individually.
- Landowner Names: Landowner names for the whole state are included.
- Satellite Imagery: Includes the exclusive BirdsEye Satellite Imagery.
- Topo 24K: Digital topography equivalent to 1:24,000 scale U.S. Geological Survey Maps.
- Routable Roads: Turn by turn navigation on an extensive, routable road network that includes dirt roads and trails.
- Parcel Boundaries: Identifies public/private land types and boundaries using data from multiple sources for superior coverage and detail.
- POI: Searchable points if interest, including parks, summits, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more.
- Public Land Info: Provides Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information, USGS quad location, Army Corps, Bureau of Reclamation, DoD, forests, grasslands, national wildlife refuges, national and state parks and more.
- BaseCamp: Compatible with BaseCamp for managing data on GPS and computer, trip planning, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more.