This 7-Way Vaccine is recommended for puppies twelve and fifteen weeks of age or as a yearly booster for adult dogs. It prevents Distemper, Adenovirus type 1 and 2, Parainfluenza, Parvo virus and 4 types of Leptospira (L. canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, & L. pomona). All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus.
Shipping Note: Our vaccines are sent via UPS on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays only. Vaccines are shipped on ice. If your ship to address is within a two-day shipping time of our location in PA, your order will ship by ground for $7.95. If shipping time is longer, your vaccine order will be upgraded to UPS or FEDEX Second Day Air and a $15.00 shipping charge will be added to the order. Please do not choose LCSaver Shipping for this item due to the time-sensitive nature of vaccines.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
- Shake well and administer 1mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older should receive 3 doses, each given 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Gentamicin as a preservative
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant dogs
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune- medicated hypersensitivity reactions.
Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.