Generous layers of Kevlar® in the sole and front panel prevent penetration of glass and sharp objects. The sole is a rugged, super-grip material made of recycled tires. Surface heat is deflected through reflective foil and insulating foam in the base. XTreme K-9 paw protection for military, law enforcement and hunting.
• Reflective foil and insulating foam in base deflects heat from hot surfaces.
• Paw protection in extreme situations with glass, sharp rocks, cactus, hot pavement and debris.
• Easy to put on, with unique split side seams.
• Foam pads on the inside of the boot, placed above the carpal pad, lock the boot in place and cushions the paw during rapid activity.
• Two easy-to-adjust closures. Check boots periodically and re-tighten if necessary.
• Water resistant 1000 denier ballistic nylon with the toe and sole covered in a skid resistant material Packaged in a reusable mesh bag.
• To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear.
• Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
“DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, SM or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted. © 2019 DuPont.”
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …