Garmin Instinct Tactical Watch
You’ve never been one to follow the beaten path — that’s where Instinct comes in. This rugged GPS watch is mission-ready and built to withstand the toughest environments.
- Withstand the elements with military standard toughness.
- Tactical-specific features such as night vision compatibility and more for field ops.
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite support and outdoor sensors.
- Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications.
- Map, track, sync and share your trek from anywhere with our exclusive app.
- Don't be limited by battery life. Get up to 14 days in smartwatch mode.
- The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds durability, and the chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high contrast and sunlight readable.
- Fully vented silicone bands include 2 independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
- Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.
Stealth Mode Enable stealth mode to stop storing and sharing your GPS position and disable wireless connectivity and communication.
JumpMaster Mode This feature works to calculate high-altitude release points according to military guidelines and helps to navigate you to your objective once you’ve jumped.
Projected Waypoints For added peace of mind, you can create a waypoint to mark the location of your vehicle before you start your trip.
Dual-position Format Easily sync your location with others by seeing both the universal transverse mercator (UTM) and the military grid reference system (MGRS) on the same screen.
Night Vision Compatibility Mode Easily switch between daytime view and nighttime view with a screen that can be read by night vision goggles.
Multi-GNSS Support Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
ABC Sensors Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Tracback Routing Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.