Wyshiwash Sanitizing System
The Wyiswash Sanitizing System gives you cleaner, better smelling kennels in fewer steps. Wysiwash kills viruses and bacteria, deodorizes, and neutralizes mold all in one step.
The WYSIWASH Sanitizer-V includes the all new Flow Control Valve! It's so easy to use, you will clean more often with increased effectiveness. Simply connect the Applicator to a hose and spray. There is no need to worry about proper cleanser dispensing - it's automatic. Don't forget to purchase WYSIWASH Jacketed Caplets!
Key Features of the Wyshiwash:
- Adjustable Nozzle - Changes the stream emitted from a gentle mist to a targeted stream.
- Hydro Seal - Prevents leaking by securing the Caplet Container to the Hydro body.
- Caplet Container - Holds the Wysiwash Jacketed Caplets
- Hydro Body - Regulates the amount of water that goes into the caplet container.
- Flow Control Valve - Twist to turn off/on the Sanitizer-V.
- Female Quick-Connect - Attaches to a standard garden hose to allow the Sanitizer-V to be attached quickly and easily.
Each Wysiwash Jacketed Caplet contains a highly compressed calcium hypochlorite solution which is more effective and economical to use than liquid bleach. Hypochlorous acid, which is contained in chlorine, is the key sanitizing agent used in the Wysiwash Sanitizing System. Hypochlorous acid is effective against the most dangerous pathogens including bacteria, viruses, fungi (such as ringworm) and protozoa, none of which have become resistant to hypochlorous acid.
|Product ReviewsClick here to review this item|
|Relief from bleach stains|
|I bought this 2 years ago, and I am glad I did. Up until then I used bleach and water in a backpack pump to rid my kennels of summer odors. Also, up until then, all my pants had white spots from the knees down. Bleach Stains. This not only does away with the stains, the kennels stay fresher longer. Great Product!|
|WYSI-Wash Kennel Hygiene System|
|After cleaning the kennel this is a fast and easy way to ensure less bacteria. Easy hose hookup and replaceable cartridges last up to 3 months. Great system for a never ending battle for hygiene|