This 7-Way Vaccine is recommended for puppies twelve and fifteen weeks of age or as a yearly booster for adult dogs. It prevents Distemper, Adenovirus type 1 and 2, Parainfluenza, Parvo virus and 4 types of Leptospira (L. canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, & L. pomona). All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus.
Shipping Note: Our vaccines are sent via UPS on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays only. Vaccines are shipped on ice. All vaccine orders will be upgraded to UPS or FEDEX Second Day Air and a $20.00 shipping charge will be added to the order. Please do not choose LCSaver Shipping for this item due to the time-sensitive nature of vaccines.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
- Shake well and administer 1mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older should receive 3 doses, each given 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Gentamicin as a preservative
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant dogs
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune- medicated hypersensitivity reactions.
Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Read an LCS Staff Review - Vanguard 7-Way Vaccine Review!
|Product ReviewsClick here to review this item|
|Do it yourself|
|I do shots myself to save money. HOWEVER, I still get regular Vet check ups.|
|- Matt Martin, OH|