Add an additional collar to your Sport Dog TEK1 Locate and Train! The transmitter and receiver feature SportDOG’s DRYTEK design, making the collar waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet deep. The SportDOG TEK 1.0 is the system that many dog handlers have been waiting for - The collar seems bulletproof and will withstand demanding conditions.
GPS Tracking and Training Collar:
- 7 mile Tracking AND Training range.
- Reports each dog's status: distance from you, direction and activity (on point, treed or moving).
- Up to 100 levels of stimulation.
- Minimum 20 hours of usage on a single charge.
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet.
- 650mAh Lithium-Ion batteries included with the E-collar unit and the GPS collar with a 1250mAh capacity.
- Fits neck sizes 5” to 22”.
- Dogs 10 pounds or larger.
- Thick black molded rubber collar strap integrated into the unit itself.
- 12” long rubber coated and flexible collar antenna.
- Weighs about 12 ounces.
- Low battery indicators on both handheld and collar.
- 2 hour rapid charge system.
Stimulation on the SportDOG TEK 1.0 Locate Train:
- Wide range and multiple levels and types.
- Change stimulation settings any time.
- Set up a custom profile for each dog.
- Set multiple collars on different levels and work them from the same handheld.
- Change stimulation settings by making the collar a low, medium or high stimulation unit.
- Lower levels for more sensitive dogs with a gradual increase between levels.
- Raise the levels for hard headed dogs.
- Multiple stimulation levels and modes.
- 5 different modes.
- Continuous, momentary, rising, tone and vibration.
- Programmable continuous buttons.
- Multiple levels for multiple dogs.
- Color coded antenna keepers to differentiate collars (sold separately).