The SportDOG NoBark SBC-R uses advanced digital technology, allowing for the most superior bark detection ever. This NoBark collar will not be triggered by another dogs bark or another external noise. It is fully customizable and features 3 programmable training modes, as well as 10 levels of stimulation. The 3 training modes are Temperament learning, Progressive Correction, and User Selected.
When your SBC-R NoBark collar is in the Temperament Learning mode the stimulation correction will start at the lowest level and increase to the next level each time your dog continues to bark. The collar will remember the correction level needed to stop your dogs barking so the next time the dog starts to bark the stimulation correction will start at the last highest level used. The stimulation correction will be reduced 30 seconds after your dog stops barking.
While in Progressive Correction mode the stimulation correction starts in the lowest level and then will increase to the next level each time your dog barks within 30 seconds of the previous bark. If your dog stops barking within the 30 seconds then the stimulation correction will automatically reset back to the lowest level.
If the User Selected Mode is what you will like to set your SportDOG SBD-R then you will manually choose the level of stimulation correction that your dog will receive when it barks. It will continue to use that same level of stimulation until the dog stops barking.
- Stimulation Ranges - 10 levels of Static Stimulation with 3 Programmable modes
- Automatic Shut Off - Yes. Correction Stops after 80 seconds.
- Waterproof - Waterproof and submersible to 10 feet.
- Dog Size - For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22".
- Batteries - Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (a 2 hour charge lasts 200 hours).
- Low Battery Indicator - Yes.
- NoBark SBC-R Collar
- 3/4" Black Collar Strap
- Adaptor with charging cradle
- Long contact points
- Operating Guide