Sawyers Tick Repellent Spray - Clothing Only - 24 Ounces
For use on clothing, tents, sleeping bags, and other outdoor gear, Sawyer Permethrin is more than just an insect repellent — it actually kills ticks, mosquitoes, spiders, chiggers, mites, and more than 55 other kinds of insects. Permethrin is also effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus.
Providing a fantastic odorless barrier of protection, a single application of Permethrin lasts for 6 weeks or 6 washings. Using it on outdoor gear also helps reduce the mosquito population in your camp and prevents ticks from attaching to you.
How it works:
When applied to clothinig, the Permethrin bonds with the fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or 6 washes. When an insect (including ticks and mosquitos) comes in contact with the treated clothing. The insect absorbs a does of Permethrin that either kills or repels that insect.
- Nonaerosol pump bottle contains 24 fl. oz. of repellent, or enough to coat four full outfits; a full outfit consists of shirt, trousers and socks.
- One treatment will last up to 6 washings or 6 weeks before clothing has to be treated again.
- Effective against ticks that carry Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
- Repellent should be applied outdoors and before clothing is worn; hang clothing, spray and let dry two hours (four hours in humid conditions).
- Permethrin - 0.5%
- 24 Fluid Ounce Spray Bottle