The Lucky Launcher Kit by Retriev-R-Trainer is an updated design of a tried-and-true favorite. This launcher throws dummies 2-3 times farther than by hand, and is great for fetching and marking drills. The launcher also has the ability to be steady to shoot, so that you won’t miss a shot! This all metal construction Retriev-R-Trainer launcher has a built-in pistol grip and shoulder/hip stock. .22 caliber launcher blank ammo provides a report that eliminates the need for a blank pistol and gives you three different distances to throw the PVC dummy: 150 ft., 175 ft. or 200 ft. depending on the strength of the charge selected. Here’s how it works:
- Slide either the included Cordura canvas dummy or a PVC dummy (sold separately) over the top barrel.
- Unlock the chamber using the thumb latch and break open the action.
- Load the .22 launcher blank ammo in the chamber the same as you would a .22 single-shot rifle.
- Close the action and lock with the thumb latch.
- To fire, pull back the bolt into the locked position, aim and pull the trigger, the dummy will launch and the report will sound.
- Orange and black color scheme
- Removable rubber covered metal stock
- Fire 1-handed from the shoulder or thigh
- Manufactured in the USA
What’s In The Box:
- Lucky Launcher II dummy launcher
- 1 white Canvas dummy
- 1 box of light launcher ammo
Select three levels of launching distance with our .22 caliber launcher blank ammo.
Purchase additional PVC dummies.
The Lucky Launcher II is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be free of defective workmanship and materials for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This guarantee is void if other than the recommended power charges are used or if the product is not used in conformance with its instructions.
Please follow all safety instructions from the manufacturer and treat this piece of training equipment as a firearm, wearing eye and ear protection as well as gloves. Additionally, as the launcher provides a gunfire report, please make sure your dog is properly conditioned to gunfire prior to use. Please adhere all applicable laws governing the use of launchers and launcher ammo for your area.