Nu-Stock - Pierce's All Purpose - 12oz
Pierce's All Purpose Nu-Stock has been tested and used for over thirty years. It has proven to be effective for fast relief of many animal skin, hair and fur conditions. Nu-Stock also eliminates certain types of growths on animals. Nu-Stock is effective on most skin disorders on animals. It has been used on several World Champion Walking and Quarter horses, as well as, World Champion coon dogs, bird dogs and beagles.
Nu-Stock is a cream paste that is effective on many skin disorders such as red, demodetic and sarcoptic mange, hotspots, scabies, screw worm, ring worm, and is effective on ear mites.
Usage: Apply every three days to promote effective healing.
Size: 12 ounce tube.
- Sulphur - 73%
- Mineral Oil - 25%
- Pine Oil - 2%
- All-natural, non-toxic, steroid-free ointment contains just three ingredients: sulfur, mineral oil and pine oil.
- Safely and effectively treats a wide range of skin irritations and flesh wounds from cuts, scrapes and mange to surgical wounds.
- Kills mites on contact and eliminates worms including ringworms and screw worms.
- Promotes hair regrowth in the affected areas; the bitter taste helps deters licking of chewing of the wound.
- Proudly made in the USA and safe for use as a topical treatment on all pets.
Topical use only. Consumption of this medication may cause nausea and vomiting in animals. Due to its bitter taste, most animals will not lick this product. However, to prevent them from licking, use a bandage, muzzle, old t-shirt, collar, etc. Prolonged or frequent use may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. If signs of sensitivity occur after using any topical medication, bathe animal with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of clean water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Use sparingly on pets under 12 weeks of age.