Mud River Insulated Kennel Cover
The Mud River Dixie Kennel Cover has many features that will enhance a standard dog crate by protecting your dog from the cold and rain. When the temperature drops, the MicroLite3 insulation will supply thermal bliss. This cover has logically placed handles for ease of moving and strategically placed D-Rings make securing the crate in your truck a breeze. You will also find a tough and tumble rubber mesh over each window to ensure that air is dispensed properly and to secure a snug fit. For your extra gear, there are stash pockets on the side, rear and top. The bottom is a 2-ply infused, heavy duty, industrial grade poly designed to withstand years of use and it has a water resistant coating for protection in bad weather.
To clean, simply hose off and line dry. You can spot treat with mild liquid detergent when needed.
Features and Benefits:
- Weather resistant poly exterior
- Dual top carry handles
- Four D-rings for tie down
- Rubber mesh windows
- Removable window flaps
- MicroLite3 insulation
- Roll-up front door
- Rubber, non-skid, protective bottom
- 4 store pockets
- 6 rear pockets
- Cover will keep inside of crate 20- 40 degrees warmer than outside air temperature (depending on size of dog / working or resting dog / windows on or off / door up or down)
Select the size that matches your kennel or is slightly larger than your kennel
- Medium: 32"L x 23"W x 25"H
- Large Standard: 36"L x 26"W x 26"H
- Large Extended: 37"L x 26"W x 28.5"H
- X-Large: 40"L x 28.5"W x 30"H
*Kennel covers are made to fit plastic crates/dog kennels- not metal/wire crates/kennels.