Lovetts Heated Whelping Nest for Puppies
Puppies cannot retain their own body temperature for the first week to 10 days of their lives. 30% of puppies die before weaning. The majority of those deaths are due to insufficient heat from an inconsistent heat source. Lovett's Heated Whelping Nest reduces mortality in newborn puppies, and produces healthier, more vigorous pups.
- Maintains a constant surface temperature.
- Adjustable from 85 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Comes pre-set at 95 degrees (best for whelping) but can be set lower for heat pad or higher for stress pad.
- Tough ABS plastic construction.
- Remote LED status indicator.
- 150 watt power consumption.
- Recessed circular design meets the natural instincts of the mother and newborns.
- 23" outside diameter.
- Sealed to protect against moisture/urine.
- When installed correctly there is no exposed wires or edges, this eliminates the chances of shock due to the dogs chewing on them.
Whelping Nest Owner's Manual
|Product ReviewsClick here to review this item|
|I have used heat lamps, heating pads and nothing is better than the whelping nest, I have never lost a pup using it yet. It is simply a great product! Would never have puppies with out it!|
|- Mike Lake, WI|