Garmin SportPRO Handheld
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomically designed.
- Simple, intuitive, “no look” 1-handed operation.
- Quick turn dial with positive clicks when changing between 10 stimulation levels and when controlling auxiliary functions.
- Settable BarkLimiter™ levels.
- 4 training buttons for continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration and tone.
Compact and lightweight, the Sport PRO is simple, intuitive and so easy to use in 1 hand, you don’t even have to look at it. It allows you to train up to 3 dogs (additional dog devices required, sold separately). Quick turn dial gives positive clicks when changing between 10 stimulation levels and when controlling auxiliary functions. Includes a built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels to keep things quieter. Four buttons control continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, tone and lights.
The Sport PRO is easy to operate with 1 hand, so you can keep your eyes on your dog at all times, even while switching between stimulation levels and dogs. The quick turn dial at the top of the handheld provides positive clicks when changing between 10 stimulation levels, tones and other auxiliary functions, allowing intuitive operation. The multi-dog toggle switch and color-coded buttons comfortably line up in your hand for fingertip control. A fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 3/4-mile range.
Choose from 10 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation or a tone and vibration setting for up to 3 dogs (additional dog devices required; sold separately). You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
Sport PRO features a built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels. You set the level and increase it as needed, adjusting the correction to the optimum level needed to stop each dog’s unwanted barking.
The Sport PRO handheld is water-rated to IPX7 and even floats; the dog device is water-rated to 1 ATM (10 meters). The transmitter features a long-lasting, rechargeable, user-replaceable lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the transmitter lets you know when to recharge the system.
Handheld Physical and Performance Specs:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.1” x 5.4” x 1.4” (5.4 x 13.6 x 3.5 cm);
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g);
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion pack (included)
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- Radio frequency: 27 MHz
- Number of dogs supported: 3
- Number of stimulation levels: 10
- Audible tone: yes
- Beacon lights: yes
- Long/short changeable contact points: yes
- Built-in BarkLimiter: yes
Handheld Comes With:
- Sport PRO handheld
- AC adapter