The Garmin Drive Track 70 GPS navigator pairs with your Garmin Astro 430 and the Garmin Alpha 100 (once updated) dog tracking system to navigate the way and track your dogs from in your vehicle. *Update: The Drive Track now works with the Astro 320 after updating the handheld.
Features in the Garmin Drive Track 70
- View Dog's Location: Pinpoint your dog's position on a easy-to-read 7-inch pinch to zoom display. View and track up to 20 dogs at once with 2.5 second updates.
- Preloaded Mapping: Includes preloaded TOPO U.S. 100k mapping, a 1 year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription and detailed road maps of North America.
- Navigation Features: Includes free lifetime map and traffic updates, driver alerts for upcoming sharp curves and more. Bluetooth hands free navigation, Garmin Real Directions, preloaded data from Foresquare and more.
- Physical Dimensions: 7.4" Wide x 4.4" High x 0.8 Depth"
- Display Size: 6.0" Wide x 3.4" High; 7" Diagonal
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 10.8 ounce (306 grams)
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: Up to 1 hour (Not plugged in)
- Garmin Drive Track 70 LMT
- Preloaded TOPO US 100K maps and detailed street maps of North America
- Lifetime maps and traffic
- Lifetime traffic antenna/vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Manual
Maps and Memory
- Preloaded street maps.
- Includes lifetime map updates.
- NuMaps Guarantee.
- Built-in Internal Solid State Memory.
- Accepts microSD Data Card (not included)
- 1000 Waypoints/Favorites/Locations