The Dogtra Pathfinder brings GPS and e-collar technology right to your smartphone, giving you a more intelligent and responsive way to track and train your dogs.
The Pathfinder truly works without using cellular data*. Just download the free maps and operate your smartphone in off-line map mode. Unlike other GPS e-collars, there are no extra navigation packages to purchase.
You have access to Google Maps™ with satellite and terrain views and the ability to track up to 21 dogs or hunters, share locations, playback data and create customizable Geo-Fence alerts. With an incredibly fast two-second update rate and a powerful zoom capability, the Pathfinder tracking feature provides greater live-action detail and accuracy when you’re in the field.
Designed to meet Dogtra’s legendary standard for quality, the Pathfinder is for serious dog trainers and owners who demand the most in working, hunting and competitive situations.
Features of the Dogtra Pathfinder:
- Smartphone GPS tracking and training : No cellular data required.
- Full e-collar functions, including nick/constant stimulation and tone.
- Detailed satellite and terrain views by Google Maps™ along with an offline map mode.
- Two-second update rate for greater tracking accuracy.
- Map zoom capability for superior tracking detail.
- Tracking Only mode with verifiable data and secure contact point covers.
- Geo-Fence and alert options let you customize boundaries and receive notifications.
- Easy location sharing for dogs and dog owners.
- Expandable to 21 additional GPS Collars and Pathfinder users.
- History playback on your smartphone and computer.
- 9-mile line-of-sight range to cover your most active runner.
- Fully waterproof for use in all environments.
- Long-lasting, rapid charge lithium polymer batteries.
- Custom alerts for dog actions using pop ups, sound and vibration.
- Rheostat volume with stimulation levels, 1-100, for every type of dog training situation.