The Dogtra 3500 NCP Super X Series is fully waterproof with a one mile range, 127 levels of nick & continuous stimulation, as well as the non-stimulating pager/vibration feature.
Rheostat dial for gradual adjustment of stimulation. Also features a mild stimulation mode for highly sensitive dogs. Transmitter has an LCD window that displays the intensity level, along with a three bar battery life indicator. The reciever features antimicrobial plastic casing and surgical stainless steel contact points to minimize irritation to the dogs skin. Includes two-hour quick charge Lithium-Polymer batteries, belt clip and lanyard. Also available in a two-dog system.
- 1 Mile of line of sight range.
- 127 levels of customizable static stimulation.
- Nick, Constant, and Vibration Mode.
- Mild or regular stimulation range controlled with toggle switch.
- LCD Screen displays the stimulation level even in poor lighting conditions.
- Three bar low battery indicator.
- Completely waterproof transmitter and receiver collar.
- Available in a two dog system: Dogtra 3502 NCP 2-Dog System.
- Low to high power output for mild to stubborn temperaments.
- Recommended for dogs weighting 20 pounds and up.
- Li-Polymer 2 hour quick charge batteries.
Stimulation Control: Dogtra brand e-collars offer the exclusive "exact-stim" stimulation control function that enables you to select the perfect level of static correction for your dog without worrying about large jumps between levels.
Types of Static Stimulation: Choose between a rapid pulse of static correction (referred to as "nick" stimulation) to get your dog's attention instantly, or constant stimulation that delivers a continuous level of static correction for as long as the button is pressed - up to 12 seconds. The 12 second auto-shutoff ensures that you never accidentally overstimulate your dog.
Vibration Mode: The non-stimulating pager/vibration function lets you get your dog's attention without the use of static correction. In many cases, once a dog has been corrected with static correction a few times, trainers can switch to the vibration made and avoid the use of static correction except on rare occasions.
Levels of Stimulation: Dogtra offers collars with low/medium stimulation output range that are designed for smaller or dogs with a more mild temperaments weighing as little as 15 pounds. While the low/high stimulation collars are specifically designed for larger breeds weighing at least 20 pounds, who are mroe stubborn or experiencing a more intense training session.
Waterproof Design: The Dogtra 3500 NCP remote training systems are designed to be completely waterproof enabling you to train in adverse weather conditions and in or near bodies of water and making your remote trainer as versatile as you are.
Range: The 3500 features a 1 mile range of off leash worry free training.
Batteries: Dogtra remote training devices are equipped with Li-Polymer batteries that offer an impressive 2 hour quick charge so your system is ready when you are.
- Dogtra 3500 NCP Transmitter
- Dogtra 3500 NCP Receiver Collar
- 28" black collar strap
- 5/8" contact points
- Universal battery charger
- Splitter cable
- Test light
- Metal belt clip
- Carrying Case
- 3500 NCP Super X Owner's Manual