Garmin Delta Upland XC Handheld
- Intuitive 3-button hand held controller with easy to read LCD and built-in BarkLimiter™ and Upland Beeper with 4 hunt sounds (including silent) and 2 point sounds (including hawk scream).
- 36 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation plus tone and vibration.
- Changeable/replaceable contact points — long and short.
- 5 correction configurations for different behavioral issues.
- Train 1, 2 or 3 dogs, settable on the handheld (with purchase of additional dog devices).
The Delta Upland XC remote trainer, with proven Tri-Tronics® technology, is specially designed for the upland hunter with a ¾ mile range, 36 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation, changeable contact points (long and short), 5 correction configurations, and the ability to set the device to train 1, 2 or 3 dogs from up to ¾ mile away (with purchase of additional dog devices). It also has an adjustable BarkLimiter and beeper with 8 possible sound combinations, including 4 hunt (including silent) and 2 point (including hawk scream).
Delta Upland XC is ergonomically-designed to require only 1 hand to operate with 3 front “action” buttons for stimulation, tone and/or vibration. Side buttons and an easy-to-read LCD let the trainer switch easily between training configurations and different dogs being trained. The slim, compact dog device comes with interchangeable long and short contact points for all breeds and coat thicknesses and has an effective range of ¾ mile.
Delta Upland XC offers dog trainers the option of using 18 levels of continuous and 36 levels of momentary stimulation, vibration or tone. Or, use all 3 in 1 session. With 5 correction configurations (viewable in the LCD display), the trainer can select the training option best suited to the situation and dog temperament. Delta Upland XC offers the ability to control up to 3 dogs (with additional dog devices sold separately) and quickly change between them.
Delta Upland XC features an adjustable, controllable BarkLimiter with Advanced Bark Correction. BarkLimiter recognizes the difference between wanted and unwanted barks as well as vibration from scratching and scraping or from other dogs’ barks. Thus, it virtually eliminates false and over correction. You can adjust the levels on the BarkLimiter and control it from the handheld allowing you to train even in BarkLimiter mode.
The Delta Upland XC is designed to be effective, rugged, and water-resistant (IPX7) with a long lasting rechargeable, lithium-ion battery.
Handheld Physical and Performance Specs:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 5.2 x 13.6 x 2.7 cm (2.1" x 5.4" x 1.1")
- Weight: 106 g (3.7 oz)
- Range: 0.75 miles (1.2 km)
- Multi-dog compatibility: 3
- BarkLimiter: yes
- Autorise bark correction mode: yes
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery life: 80 hours per charge
- Water rating: IPX7
- Floats: yes
- Correction levels: 36
- Momentary/continuous correction: yes
- Vibration correction: yes
- Tone correction: yes
- Training configurations: 5
Handheld Comes With:
- Delta Upland XC handheld
- USB cable
- AC adapter