BioSpot Active Care Shampoo for Dogs and Puppies
Bio Spot Active Care™ Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies is designed to cleanse and eliminate fleas, ticks and lice on contact. It also contains an IGR to prevent reinfestation for 28 days.
- Safe for use on puppies and dogs over 12 weeks of age
- Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae. Also kills and repels lice and ticks
- Contains the Infest Stop ingredient, IGR, to kill flea eggs and prevent reinfestation for up to 28 days
- Sensitive formula contains soothing aloe, lanolin and oatmeal
- Leaves coat soft, shiny and manageable
Instructions for Use:
- Thoroughly wet the hair with warm water. Do not apply shampoo around eyes. The total amount of shampoo to be applied is 11/3 tablespoons for each 5 lbs of pet’s weight. Estimate the total amount of shampoo needed for your pet, then apply shampoo along the back of the pet. Work well into coat starting at the head and working back. Spread lather to include head, neck, legs, and feet. Continue to work lather in over the whole pet for 3 to 5 minutes (this is an important part of the grooming procedure).
- After lather has been worked in over the entire pet, rinse pet thoroughly with warm water. For extremely dirty or scaly animals, the above procedure may be repeated. Repeat every 7 to 10 days, if necessary, for adult flea relief. Flea egg hatch inhibition will last for 28 days.
- Keep this product in its tightly closed original container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry area that is inaccessible to animals or children. Do not refill or reuse this container.
Apply this product only as specified on this label. Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs. This product is for topical use only. Do not ingest. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Harmful if absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: DO not APPLY TO PETS (PUPPIES) LESS THAN 12 WEEKS OLD. Consult a veterinarian before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not apply more than 1 time per day. HAZARDS TO ENVIRONMENT: This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Drift and run off may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. This product may contaminate water through run off. This product has a potential for run off for several months or more after application. Poorly draining soils and soils with shallow water tables are more pr1 to produce run off that contains this product. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area. Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate. WARNING: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.