Kennel operators, save hundreds of dollars in veterinary bills every year by vaccinating your own dogs with vaccines and syringes from Lion Country Supply! Whether you hunt upland birds and waterfowl, or chase raccoons, foxes, bear or hogs with your dogs, we can all agree that their continued health is one of the most important parts of being a dog owner, no matter if you own one dog or forty. Nervous about vaccinating your own dog? Along with the vaccines and syringes, we include an instruction sheet that provides easy to follow illustrations and descriptions of how to vaccinate your dog. A syringe is provided with the vaccine.
Our 8 way vaccine offered through Pfizer Vanguard Plus gives your dog annual protection from:
- Canine Distemper
- Adenovirus Type 2
- 4 types of Leptospirosis: L. Canicola, L. Grippotyphosa, L. Icterohaemorrhagiae, L. Pomona
- Canine Coronavirus
Recommended schedule of doses:
- 12 week puppy
- 16 week puppy (also have your veterinarian administer the rabies vaccine at this time)
- Continue to administer annually for the life span of the dog, in addition to one of our Kennel Cough vaccines: either Pfizer’s Bronchicine (standard subcutaneous or intramuscular injection) Kennel Cough or Pfizer’s Vanguard B (intranasal injection) Kennel Cough
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Gentamicin as a preservative
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant dogs
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune- medicated hypersensitivity reactions.
Important Shipping Information: Vaccines are only shipped Monday through Wednesday and are shipped with ice. All vaccines will be upgraded to UPS or FedEx Second Day Air and a $20 shipping charge will be added to the order. Please do not choose LCSaver Shipping for this item due to the time-sensitive nature of vaccines. Please refrigerate your vaccines immediately upon arrival.
*Please note that you will still need to visit your veterinarian every 2-3 years for a rabies vaccination (depending on the type used, please talk to your veterinarian) and if you live in a location with Lyme Disease, they should be vaccinated annually by your veterinarian for that as well. Additional steps for optimal dog health are administering a monthly heartworm preventative (following a negative heartworm test from your veterinarian) and applying a flea and tick preventative monthly.