IMPORTANT NOTICE - Due to circumstances outside of our control and restrictions in place by Garmin we are unable to ship any Garmin GPS related products outside the United States until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Track your dog's position in almost any terrain with the Garmin Astro 320/T5 Bundle. Top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS antenna improves performance via an integrated GLONASS positioning system and 3-axis electronic compass. Tracks up to nine miles away, sending precise locations as often as every five seconds to your Astro handheld so you know where your dog is located at all times. Astro 320 handheld device is compatible with additional T5 and TT15 dog devices to track up to 10 dogs. Pre-loaded worldwide basemap along with a micro-SD card slot and support for Topo U.S. 24K, 100K, Birds-Eye Satellite Imagery and City Navigator® (not included). 2.6" color display that can be viewed in any light conditions. LED beacon lights for low-light use are visible from up to 100 yards away. Rescue mode changes the update rate to every two minutes once power levels drop below 25%, extending battery life and giving you 12 hours to find a lost dog. Emergency Alert sends your location to other Astro users within the area. Handheld device has a waterproof rating of 3 feet, while the collar is rated at 32 feet. Astro 320 is powered by two AA alkaline batteries, while a rechargeable lithium-ion battery powers the T5 for up to 48 hours. And as always, you get our Expert Customer Service before the sale and after the sale.
Garmin Astro 320 Features and Details Features:
• Uses HotFix® and a high sensitivity receiver to acquire satellites
• Allows you to adjust your dog's track length
• Zooms in (and out) quickly to find your dog
• Side power button location
• 1.7 GB of internal memory
• Tracks up to 10 dogs simultaneously
• Up to 9 miles of handheld-to-collar reception (line of sight)
• MURS frequency band
• Compatible with Garmin’s Birdseye Satellite Imagery, high-resolution TOPO maps, and more
• Wireless field software updating
• Tracks 10,000 points of information per dog, ensuring your records are accurate no matter how long you are out
• Uses a universally accepted GPX file format to store all of your data
• Includes a keypad lock to stop accidental key presses
• Allows you to switch profiles - hunting, recreational, automotive, marine, geocaching, fitness, etc. - quickly so you won't miss a beat once you're done hunting
• Debuts innovative features like enhanced map drawing capabilities, vibration-based alerts and a 3-axis electronic compass
• Features legendary toughness that’s built to withstand the elements – be it dust, dirt, humidity or water
• Marks your exact spot with Covey Counter™, a special waypoint that tells you the exact location, time of day and elevation where you found your prey
• Saves other "special" waypoints, such as "Truck" and "Lodge" as well as waypoint icons to represent food plots, tree stands and other hunting-related points
• Screen size: 1.43” x 2.15”
• 160 x 240 pixel, transflective 65-K color touch-screen display
• Weight: 9.2 oz with 2 AA batteries
• 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
• Battery life: up to 20 hrs with AA batteries (not included)
• IPX7 waterproofing (withstands immersion in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes)
• Tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter
• Data-card compatibility: accepts MicroSD card (not included)
• USB interface
• Stores 2000 waypoints or locations, and 200 routes
• Track log: records 10,000 points and 200 saved tracks
• Area calculation capable
T5 Tracking Collar Features:
• T5 Collar can be configured to work with either the Garmin Astro or the Garmin Alpha
• Top-mounted, high sensitivity, GLONASS-enabled satellite receiver
• 22.5” braided-steel antenna, with 18.5” antenna available as an option
• User-configurable Rescue Mode to extend battery life
• Updates dog positions every 5, 10, 30, or 120 seconds
• Easy-to-replace 27”x1” collar strap (no tools needed)
• Extreme waterproofing (up to 10 meters, or ~33 feet)
• Rechargeable, replaceable Lithium Ion Battery
Batteries and Battery Life Garmin Astro 320 GPS Handheld:
• Using two AA batteries (not included), the battery life of the Astro 320 can last up to 20 hours. This can be prolonged by using the vehicle charge port so that your handheld will rely on your car’s battery instead. In any case we recommend using rechargeable AA batteries for the Astro.
Garmin T5 GPS Tracking Collar:
• With rescue mode on, the T5 has around a 30 hour battery life. Here’s how:
- 5 second update rate means around 13 hours (before battery reaches 25%)
- When battery reaches 25%, rescue mode changes the update rate to 2 minutes
- 2 minute update rate means about 16 additional hours
- Total: approximately 30 hours.
What's in the Box for the Astro 320/T5 System?
• Garmin Astro 320 GPS Handheld Receiver
• Garmin T5 GPS Dog Tracking Collar
• AC Charger to charge the Garmin T5 Tracking Collar
• 12 volt DC charger to charge the T5 Tracking collar.
- The 12VDC adaptor can also be used to power the 320 handheld while in a vehicle.
- Pigtail clip chargers for the Garmin T5 Collar.
- Garmin factory USB Cable to connect the Collar and Receiver to a computer for Software updates
- Extended Range Antenna for the Astro 320 Receiver
- Belt Clip for the Astro 320 handheld.
- Comes with Two Antenna’s for the Garmin T5 Communication. (22.5 inch and 18 inch)
- Garmin Astro Owner’s Manual
With purchase of this collar you will receive a free Lion Country Supply ERS (Electronic Recovery System) label. You will receive six waterproof labels printed with our name, toll free phone number, and a unique registration number. Place a label on your transmitters, receivers, and any other item you would like to have returned if lost. If found by an honest individual, they can call us and we will quickly put you in contact with the person who recovered your property.